PROBLEMS ----SOLUTIONS---WORLD

The world has gone for a toss for me. Last few months have not been less than a nightmare for me. Every night I feel I am loosing someone very precious to me and have cried a lot. I guess even the lakes, dams, rivers etc would prove to be less than the water my tears spilled on the floor.(just a funny but true notion) I did everything i could to stop myself from thinking about that person but then as the famous saying goes "DIL HAI KE MAANTA NAHI".Then I came to think that my social responsibility awaits me. My readers await me so here I am back with something new.
People, life, things, issues,crimes, seems these days the whole world is just speaking about problems. Love problems, Rapes, Honor killings, suicides, rains and floods, Octopus Paul and many other things but just negative things.Why has this happened? the reason is very simple "NEGATIVE THOUGHTS" we all know it but we still do not want to face it. Even I have fallen prey to it. But then what are we doing about it NOTHING. We just consult a PSYCHIATRIST and we think we are done. Every person is his or her own PSYCHIATRIST. I came to know this fact very late in life, Someone very close to me taught me that.(this someone close is a person i fell in love with recently i am crazy about her but we will discuss this later) ....... come on people get up dust your clothes "PROBLEMS TOH HAI SAB KE SAATH BAS NAZARIYE KI HAI BAAT" such a true line I hear nearly every day but its time to put in practice people so "GET UP GET AND DANCE HAATH HAWA MAIN AISE GHUMUAAO TAANG SE TANGO KARKE DIKHAAO" stay positive think positive and be positive the best way for this is DEEP DEEP DEEP FAITH IN GOD AND PRAYERS SWEET INNOCENT KID LIKE PRAYERS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE GOD IS WITH YOU AND HE WILL MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN THE PERFECT MANNER AS YOU WANT SO PRAY MY FRIENDS AND PEOPLE JUST PRAY
"HEY MANU I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR HAPPINESS MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND "

Comments

  1. First of all I am happy reading this post as u have typed it in small cases.But in last sentences u have done it in upper case. It is not advisable to write every word in upper case. Atleast follow some grammar rules. Nice post but meaningless as everyone knows ther shud b positive thoughts in the mind. but dificult to hold them during times of tension.Write something from which ur readers can get some knowledge other than philosophy. Something sci-fiction, some new gadget,some exciting place,etc etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS A LOT CHINTAN FOR YOUR COMMENTS.....WELL AS I HAVE CLEARLY STATED THIS IS A PLACE TO JUST EXPRESS SO THERE ARE NO RULES NO GRAMMAR NOTHING JUST PLAIN WRITING WHERE U JUST HAVE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF AND I AM HAPPY YOU DID SPEAK UP OPENLY BESIDES SCI-FI , NEW PLACES, SOMETHING NEW ETC ALL NEWS CHANNELS AND THE IDIOT BOX ARE PLAYING MY ALLIES IN IT SO I DONT HAVE TO BOTHER ABOUT THOSE THINGS AND THAT STUFF ........ THE POST APPRECIATIVELY MAY SEEM TO BE MEANINGLESS TO YOU BUT THEN THERE ARE SOME WHO JUST NEED A SMALL PUSH IN LIFE THIS MAY WORK FOR THEM ...............BESIDES ABOUT THE UPPER CASE THING I HAVE WRITTEN THINGS IN THE UPPER CASE TO MAKE AN IMPACT ..... TO LET KNOW PEOPLE ON WHAT I AM EMPHASIZING..... I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS MY DEAR FRIEND...... HAVE NICE DAY AND LEARN TO HOLD THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS IN THE TIMES OF TENSION ....... LEARN IT IF YOU CANNOT .... OR ELSE YOU KNOW MY CONTACT NUMBERS RIGHT ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......