Some reflections


Life is a wonderful thing to be lived. In this past year I had news about a lot of youngsters trying to commit suicide and end their lives, even I fell victim to one unwanted event of depression in my life. But, was it worth it to do such an act of cowardness, the answer I got was NO. Even I chose an easy way to run away from tears and pain in my heart. Even I decided that I cannot live without a particular person in my life. Agreed that I am in deep love with her. But as she always says "dying is not the solution Kunal" She is right dying is not the solution. The solution to problems is not running away from them but it is facing them right in the eye. Every problem has a solution. These were the words I had learnt in my life. If there is no solution then there is no problem. Its been 25 years now that I am living a life of may be a joker for some, philosopher and guide for some, a good friend to some more, and may be a excellent lover to my sweetheart ( I will have to take her views once I get married to her lols) I just want to convey to the people around who think of dying or may be who are depressed to just get up pull up your sleeves and show the world that you are alive because you are important. Remember guys Do not be the slave of your destiny make your destiny your slave. Make your self so deeply devoted to your dreams that God himself smiles at his creation in you and grants you each wish you ask for. SPREAD LOVE AND JOY EVERYWHERE PRAY DEEPLY AND DO NOT CARE OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION AND IF THERE IS NO SOLUTION THEN IT WAS NEVER A PROBLEM ............EVEN A FAILURE IS BEST AT FAILING SO DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FAILURE MAY BE NO ONE IS BEST AT FAILING THAN YOU SO IT MEANS YOU ARE A WINNER EVEN IF YOU ARE CONSISTENTLY FAILING AND IF YOU ARE A WINNER IN FAILING THEN ITS TIME YOU TRY YOUR HAND AT PASSING(WINNING) ISNT IT AFTER ALL VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE. HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND A WONDERFUL LIFE GUYS GOD BLESS YOU LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS, FOLLOWERS AND READERS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......