NEW IDENTITIES ----- ACCEPT THEM OR REJECT THEM THEY DO TAKE THEIR PLACE

Its been 10 years now. 10 years since I had taken that one decision of completely disrespecting my talents, my dreams, and my skills and holding hands with this life. I was always under the impression that every man has a purpose on this earth and mine was to entertain. I was an entertainer as everyone around puts it. People, friends, teachers everyone thought I would turn out to be a huge theater personality. But,my parents thought on the contrary. Belonging to a business class I was always told I should be focussed on becoming a business class, I should always think of higher education in either medical, finance, marketing, or any other such behind the desk professional field. So, I took the decision of being one of these.
At the age of 14 I had promised myself I would never give up to this idiotic so called professional world. But, at that very age I also did break this promise. I had forgotten I had no choice of my own then, neither do I have today. Every single day I use to look into the mirror and the mirror use to look back at me calling me names like "MURDERER" I always thought to myself am I really killing myself.
2011, I am into a field of sales, retail sales to be precise. I enjoy this work of mine. I get to know new people, get to learn a lot new things. I think I have suddenly developed a new personality. Today, when I turn around to look at my old identity of an entertainer I see myself no where. I guess this new identity has taken its place in my life. Today, I don't feel sad. Today, the mirror has given up calling me names as it use to do before. Today, I am a business man. This is what the world wanted me to be. This is what may be I was destined to be. I am not sad today. I am happy in fact. Today is my day to rejoice. Guys, life does change a lot in us but it is on us to accept it or reject it. Today, I have learnt to accept what I am and I am really happy. But this never means my old identity is dead and gone. It is just round the corner waiting for its turn to come. Until then I will give the world what it wants .................I still believe never be the slave of your destiny make your destiny your slave.......SIGNING OFF THE MIRACLE MAKER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......