Life........

Owing to my injury I was sitting at the Doctor's clinic the other day. I am generally not welcome at hospitals for many reasons. Not that I don't pay the bills or injury people there but given to my reputation I break all the rules of silence there and create a chaos with laughter. If not that I would be flirting around with the receptionist or the nurse. My appetite for chaos and mischief doesn't end there, I bury the doctor with many questions as to which he/she gets confused to the core and curses the day he/she chose to be a doctor. 
Even the other day was no different. The doctor was dad's friend so dad was inside in his cabin talking to him. I was outside surrounded with people of different backgrounds and diseases. I was cracking jokes, writing my observations in my small handbook and out of no where my eyes fell upon a cute little girl. This girl was hardly 4 years old. She was sitting on one chair and happily talking to her mom smiling, laughing and everything a girl of her age generally does. I couldn't help but silently continued looking at her. I observed everything about her. She was not from a rich family nor a well to do family. Her mom was a mill worker who was sitting besides her and talking to other people in the local language. Knowing the local language was an advantage to me as I came to know why that cute little creation of God was doing there. She had a fracture in her left hand and it had to be plastered yet. When she was brought in the doctor had injected her with a pain-killer to reduce her pain but the pain still was there is what her mom told. The girl however did not have a single drop of tear in her eyes. She was all in her own world. She was flying her right palm in the air like a plane and running around the premise as if nothing has happened. She was so cute that just imagining the pain she may have gone through when her hand broke made me cry for an instance. She with her cute smile and tiny twinkling eyes taught me a huge lesson in life. She taught me LIFE. 
She had a lot of issues of which may or may not be aware of. Starting with she did not even know if her mother had enough money to pay to the doctor for her treatment, nor did she know how soon will she heal, will her parents have enough money to pay for her medicines, how soon can she resume her school. With such questions also many more questions about future, studies, food everything which I do not need to elaborate as we all are aware of what happens with the poor in India. But she was least bothered. She was happy living in the present moment. Not complaining of the pain she had previously neither pondering upon the pain and sorrow she may or may not face in the future. She was just living. 
God talks to us in many ways. May be that day at the hospital he came down in this disguise to again remind me that Life is very beautiful if I live it in the moment. Life is beautiful if I don't complain. Furthermore I knew one lesson for sure life is more beautiful if I make someone smile. I bent down on my knees and started flying my right palm in the air joining in the flight with that cute girl. We both had a great time playing together. Finally God rewarded me a sweet kiss by a sweet cute little angel on my cheeks to make me happy. 
There are many issues going around right now, rapes, corruption, terrorism etc we all are doing our bit to contribute to make the world a better place, but we often sit and complain and forget the element of LIFE. Sadness has creeped into each soul, we ought to throw it out with not huge things to start with lets just fly our palms in the air do something childish and let that sadness creep out. For me this episode added into another strings of God proving his existence. I have spent one whole year in remorse loosing someone I have loved the most in life, but always God came along and made me laugh, he just told me one thing LAUGH BECAUSE WHEN YOU LAUGH I LAUGH, BE HAPPY BECAUSE IF YOU ARE SAD I FEEL LONELY. GOD THANKS A LOT FOR BEING THERE FOR MAKING THIS MIRACLE MAKER JUST HANG AROUND FOR A LITTLE LONG WHILE. LOVE YOU GOD.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spectacle Theory

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

For the Namesake......