The Birthday Special ------ @28

ENJOY!!!! LIFE!!!!! 
@ 28….
“Tomorrow you turn 28, though you have turned responsible but just a little. You are still not a grown up. Your behavior isn’t that mature yet. When will you learn to take life seriously? You are already going to be 28. Are you even listening to what I am saying?” This was how my day started today at the morning tea. My dad is an amazing person and he loves me a lot. Like all other fathers, he wants his son to be perfect and responsible. There is just one thing lacking though. His son isn’t like all other sons. To what the world sits and cries I sit and laugh at. To what people believe to be a dead end is my clue to start working.
There are many like me who are different, who think out of the box. However, sometimes families or responsibilities or broken dreams put them into the line of the normal world. Nothing wrong in it though. Not everyone can be taking the responsibility of thinking out of the box. Those who do, they pay a huge price for that. People consider us irresponsible and immature because we haven’t given up the kid inside us. At 28 we still love riding a bicycle in the hills and sing out songs loudly on the road. We still want to eat the roadside chat instead of having tea in Taj. We do have huge ambitions but people believe we will never achieve them, as we are immature. We think life is for living and not just to achieve goals and win all the time. What’s the use of winning the world and not learning how it feels like losing at least once? What’s the use of sitting inside a room and dream about beauty when you haven’t enjoyed the rain? What’s the use of being happy with money when you haven’t learnt to enjoy even without It.? When I ask these questions to anyone, they say these thoughts are good for books and theories it aren’t practical for the REAL LIFE. Are they actually living the REAL LIFE?
Lets consider this for a second is earning money, getting married, increasing your finances the REAL LIFE. Can anyone just tell me where the fun part begins in life. At 60? When may be I am already not able to walk properly or I am totally bed ridden. Is that where the fun starts.
Life is living every moment. At times life makes you take decisions you hate and you have to be in a career you hate, but still enjoy it who knows it is bound to get you something great. Do not give up hopes when having loses in business may be you may earn double the profits. Do not be disheartened if you lose a match may the next match you may create history. Never sit down crying if you have a heart break who knows the person who will love you the most is going to be in your life the very next moment. Life will always be unfair to whom who cry and fair to those who love her come what may. Life will give its fruits to those who aren’t afraid to even have some bitter ones.
At 28 I have been through many bitter experiences in life and with some examples I have learnt life aint that bad to be sad about. So be a kid enjoy life enjoy work and enjoy breathing. Dance in the rain, be amazing in the office presentations, Play with the kids, Shoot up the stocks, Increase your finances, go out for vacations with your old age parents and love them a lot. Pamper your dad may be with a new watch or a car, earn awards in your business. Bring gifts to your mom and get paid well at the office. Think of profits both in life and career. Do not weigh relations with money and status but with hearts. There is one special friend I want to thank today, she is the only one who made me wipe my sorrow and again be myself. I thank you a lot my friend I have found a precious gem in you and you have taught me live life with that KUNALISM I once had. Thanks for giving me my KUNALISM back. Lots and lots of care, affection and love to you and also a lot of best wishes to you my dearest friend. 
yipppppiiieeeee!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......