Three friends : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow at the Time Coffee shop

Three friends: Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday decided to meet one day. Yesterday called up Today and told him to call up Tomorrow and tell him to meet at the Time coffee shop.
As decided Yesterday arrived first and was waiting for Today and Tomorrow to come. Today on the other hand was already sitting inside the coffee shop wasting time waiting for Yesterday and Tomorrow to come. Suddenly, Yesterday noticed Tomorrow approaching the parking lobby and he waved him. Tomorrow parked his car and came and hugged Yesterday. After exchanging greetings both decided to get inside the shop instead of standing outside and waiting for Today. There did see today sitting on a table texting to friends on his smart phone and also reading his emails. He was laughing at one of the text messages when Yesterday and Tomorrow approached the table. Today looked up a little with a frown. He then got up and hugged both Yesterday and Tomorrow.
All three sat and ordered their favorite coffee. Yesterday started with the conversation. “Guys! I don’t know about you two but I am too frustrated and sad. I cant live life like this. There is nothing intriguing my brains and nothing appealing me to live. Its just pathetic to live like this.” Today was busy reading a text and commented “Dude! You are always frustrated, sad and depressed. You have never been happy. You have always had issues like Love problems, Financial problems or any other such pathetic problems and the favorite problem you have always had is loneliness. Trust me get a cell phone and get in touch with people and enjoy chatting with all of us. I even got whatsapp you can get it installed for free and we can chat, also Twitter and Facebook are amazing girls I can hook you up with them you will enjoy being with them.” Tomorrow spoke with a little mature suggestion “Dude! Do not listen to him he is a fool and does not know what to do with his life. I say you better get a job and start saving money for future, also that girl issue you had better find someone or tell your parents to get you hooked up get married and get settled in life do not be wasting your life like this stupid useless Today. Chatting texting wont help you need real friends not fake ones. Besides you are still young you can start working early and save for future and also enjoy completely go out for vacations with family and have a lavish house everything that will appeal you to live more.” Today interrupted again “ Yeah right listen to him and waste your present time in running a rat race just after money and family responsibilities. Do not get any happiness right away but save for the future. Wow!! You got to be kidding me to even hear this shit out. Dude life is all about living it in the present not in the future or in the past. The past is always gonna be bad and the future is always gonna be uncertain. What is certain is how you live your life in the present time. If you utilize your present time with proper care and management you can both save for the future and also live your life amazingly well in the present time also. You guys always think I am only texting to friends and busy with girls likeTwitter and Facebook but the fact is I do this in the free time I have. I utilize the most amount of time in my career building my financial development and also my overall personality grooming. Look at you guys, Yesterday you are so skinny it seems as if you are hungry since may be years and Tomorrow wow dude you are even fat than an elephant itself. I exercise, I study and I learn new trades. I have my own business and I am progressing slowly but steadily in it. I have no worry about my future and also not worried about the kind of girl I will marry because with my skills and earnings any family would be happy to marry their daughter with me. Besides my parents are proud of me and they are so happy their son is doing so good. What else do you expect to be appealing in life to live it. Tomorrow, Yesterday no offence but you guys need to think positively and stop worrying about any issues of future or past. Trust me guys come with me and I will teach you how to live life with an amazing way.” All three finished their coffee silently and stood up. Both Tomorrow and Yesterday decided to go with Today to have some fun. Ultimately they agreed to the fact the whatever Today said was true.

Sitting in the coffee shop on a nearby table was me sitting and observing my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. The thoughts in my mind were so loud I actually could personify these entities to be real. I was sitting and having fun with friends when suddenly my imagination and I romanced each other and walked into this discussion. One of my friends looked at me all silent and tapped me on my head. I came back to reality smiling. This smile was the smile of enlightenment. The things Today said were correct and I believe many would agree to this. It was an amazing evening spent with my friends and three special entities Today, Yesterday and Tomorrow. When I was leaving I saw all the three bidding me good bye with smiles on their faces and I started my bike smiled at them and was soon on the road. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......