Enchanting Romance.....

“I wanna romance all your moods and blend with you in a manner that I do exist as me but I still be yours and I still be you.” He said.
She smiled and looked at him. Her gaze was on the evening sun. The moment he said these words she found the setting sun a little more beautiful. She felt like this moment should pause here and she should always be in his arms and just give him all the love she feels for him. She hugged him and softly said, “You are a poet, a writer, you are good with words, you are good at expressing your feelings, I am bad at it so all I can do is hug you and make you feel all the love I have for you. Sometimes I feel bad about that why can’t I express my feelings in words to you.” She said while hugging him even tighter. “Well for me it’s a win-win situation. The less you use words the more you hug. So I am enjoying this” He said this with laughter.

“All men are the same.” She hit him playfully while saying this and jumped into laughter with him. She then looked at his laughing face, his gleaming eyes and gently run her palm on his face. She felt his beard, she run her hands through his hair; she placed her palm on his cheeks. He kissed her palm. She then took his face in both her palms and kissed his eyes. “I am lucky your eyes adore me, I am lucky they find me beautiful. It is because you say that I believe I am beautiful, it is because you love me that I love myself even more, it is because you make me laugh, I realize what actually laughter is.” He hugged her when she said this and they gently blended into a kiss. A kiss so serene so pure that the moment their lips locked with each other, their souls broke all the chains and embraced each other. The moment their souls embraced each other even the heavens were mesmerized. Their love, their togetherness was so enchanting that even God himself skipped a heartbeat looking at the awesomeness of their love and the beautiful blend and bond their souls had become. Cupid himself fell in love with their love, their kiss. He blessed them with eternal love. “Darling my laughter my happiness everything begins with you and ends with you. My definition of life is you. My image of God is you. My breath is just you. My poems would be lifeless without you. My words would weep without you. I can romance my words so well because your love inspires me to do so. Every moment I want to be in your arms, I want to embrace our togetherness in a manner that no one disturbs us. Let’s just hug each other once again, let’s just show the world what a miracle our love is, that when our souls embrace each other, they blend into one enchanting soul, and all the bleed, breathe and live is deep love, pure, serene and innocent deep love. Let me fall in love with you again and again with every breath that I breathe, and every second I look at you let me eyes be soothed.” There was a tear in her eyes. She was touched at how much he loved her. She said a silent prayer ‘I love him the most, I don’t wanna live without him, I just wanna be in his arms, I want to blend into his breath, his heartbeat, his eyes and his entire existence, I just want to become him. God give me the power to love him more than you, give me the chance to be his strength and please God always keep him happy, let me motive be to make him happy always and tell him every single day that I love him madly, crazily and the most in the entire universe.’ He looked at her, She smiled and said, “I am in the most happiest version of life that anyone could ever be, Mr. Writer, I love you the most, just hug me and never let me go.” He hugged her tight. She kissed him all over his face. Today it seemed they were breathing for each other with each other. Seemed as if the heavens themselves are in love with their love. 


Another small glimpse from the romance of these two individuals. I hope my readers enjoy it. I hope that person for whom I present this enjoys this. 

Comments

  1. At some point in life, someone will love you more than you've expected, when it comes true, it will be the best person your hands will ever hold.

    Such simple and touching emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excelled in another genre now...great going...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......