My destiny lay…….

The rain drops caress my cheeks they remind me of your lips on my face,
The wind going through my hair makes me feel your fingers in my hair.

My darling standing here in the first embrace of rains I feel your hug around me.
The fragrance of the wet soil reminds me of your fragrance,

The colors of rains remind of your beautiful eyes.
The darkness of the clouds reminds of your hair.

I could be good with words I know,
But you mesmerize me in a manner so,
That I forget my vocabulary all together,
A beauty like you I have seen never.

It seems God created a master piece in you,
It seems even he is in love with you.

What can a mere poet like me describe about your beauty,
I can only sit by and adore your perfections duly.

The rains make me even more eager to hug you in my arms,
I want to fall in love everyday with all your charms.

Baby merely saying I love you may not be enough today,
I want to love you and make you feel it each and every way.
I want to be one with you today, tomorrow and everyday,



My darling with you is where my destiny lay. 



Being a poet I often take this liberty of penning down poems. These days with the rains setting in and being a die hard romantic I could come up with some work in romance. Here comes my second installment dedicated to that special romance I carry in my heart. I again hope my words to justice here. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem Mr. Patrawala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I am happy you appreciated it Ms.Kapadia 😊😊😊😊😊😊

      Delete
  2. When you express it like this, there is no emotions that is be left to feel! You make me wistful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......