The pure innocent love…….


They were sitting at a secluded and silent place together. She was holding his palm in her palm. She was caressing his fingers. He was feeling intoxicated by her gestures. He had never felt such love ever in his life. Her eyes were stuck on his face; he was smiling away in glory looking at her. She had a glow on her face, looking at that smile of his.

“I love you the most in the whole world. You are my miracle. You are that reward that God granted me for all the hardships I have faced in life.” He said. She held his palm even tighter and kissed it. She then hugged him and kissed his cheeks. She could literally feel his breath on her face. It was sheer blissful and heavenly for her. After all even she was deeply and madly in love with him. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

They looked at the sky and felt the breeze caressing their faces but today nothing existed to them. The only thing they could feel today was each other. They sat in silence but their souls spoke, they looked at each other, but their eyes wandered in their hearts making love to their soul. It was a level of intimacy like no other. They had freed themselves from the norms of the world. They did not understand the world anymore; all they could do is love each other to eternity.

“If this is love, I was a fool not to allow it in my life all this while. I was so scared to be lonely that I did not allow love in my life thinking it will break me if it leaves me. I thought it will break me shatter me and leave me in tears, but today, with you my love, with your hand in my hand, I know one thing for sure, I will never be broken anymore, where I fall weak I know you are there standing with me, where I feel lost, your voice will guide me, where I fear, your confidence will protect me, where I feel sad your love will bathe my soul in eternal happiness and companionship. I am so so so madly in love with you that today every ounce of my existence, every breath I take, every thing in the world that I see has suddenly become so beautiful, so pure and miraculously magical to me. The moment you call me ‘Shona’, I feel that there could be nothing more soothing to my ears at all. The moment you hug me I feel there could be nothing more peaceful and heavenly for me, when you caress my forehead and kiss it I feel there could be nothing more blissful and romantic. The way your breath caresses my cheeks, the way you softly speak into my ears ‘hey I love you’ is something I cannot describe in words, but I can just feel it. I do not want to share this feeling with anyone; I do not want to be away from you even for a second. You always say I am your life source, but for me you are the universe to me.” There was a hint of tears in her eyes while she was saying this. He hugged her immediately. He caressed her cheeks; he held her face in his palms and placed a very sweet kiss on her lips. Tears rolled down her eyes. These were tears of happiness, she responded by holding his face in her palms and again returning that kiss with another kiss. The kiss though was on the lips but it had romanced the soul. The hug though was of the arms but it embraced the eternity of their hearts. He wiped her tears. “You know Shona, I was always alone in my life. I always thought love would never knock at my door; I have achieved a lot in life and will achieve a lot more in life. But without you all that would be meaningless. Why should I achieve everything, all the riches when I won’t have you to enjoy that joy? Why would I achieve anything if I do not have you with me to feel proud of me? Every time I hug you I inhale your fragrance in me. I capture your face in my eyes so that until we meet the next time, I could have your essence in my soul. You make me complete, you make me the real me. You made me realize in life how beautiful love could be. You made me a human, all I was doing was earning money and had turned into a money making machine.” It was his turn to cry now. He shed tears like a baby. He put his head in her lap. She wiped his tears kissed him and placed his head back in her lap. She then runs her fingers through his hair. They just gazed into each other’s eyes. Sometimes it is best not to say a word or write a word about this. Sometimes it is just amazing to feel it.

“What would you do if you lose me darling? Just a hypothetical question?” He asked.

She held her breath for a second looked at him and hugged him very tight in her arms. “Why do you always make me cry asking me something like this? Why would I lose you? Tell me, have not been honest with you or is it that something about me has hurt you? I cannot imagine losing you. Please don’t put me to those tests even hypothetically.” She was upset. She turned away from him.

“Baby I am sorry. Talk to me as your voice is my heart beat, don’t turn away from me or else I may not survive the turmoil of this cruel world. I cant live without you and I wont live without you. If I lose you, I will find you again, I will hug you again and I will love you again.”

She turned around to see him still in tears. She hugged him tight. “If you ever bring this up again I will not be talking to you for two days. I forgive you for now but you will have to do something for me.” She said, now a little playful in order to lighten the serious mood.

 

He asked, “What is that I should do for you my queen?” She smiled a bit, held his ears close to her lips, kissed his ears and said softly in his ears, “Tell me that you love me, hug me and keep kissing me till the sun goes down and till the moon goes down, keep making love to me till the whole eternity falls in love with our love story. Be in my arms till the whole universe sits back and learns what love is from us. Be mine till the whole creation sings in glory for us, and the creator himself descends to earth to bless us with eternal love and togetherness forever. Break all the barriers today and just don’t enter my embrace but enter my soul. Conquer my heart and mind and be its king. I give you all the rights over me; behold me in your arms forever. Darling I love you the most.”

 

Something romantic that came to my mind. I have been writing inspirational and motivational subjects, but today trying my hands on romance. I hope my words have done justice to the feelings of that person for whom I am presenting this article before my readers to read. I hope God does bless all of us with eternal togetherness and love forever

Comments

  1. You should write more of this.. ♥ stay blessed and loved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am happy you liked my work 😊😊😊😊

      Delete
  2. This... makes us fall in love with love all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This... makes us fall in love with love all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice, well expressed story about pure love and feelings.. Good one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAR VIEW MIRROR THEORY

The Spectacle Theory

For the Namesake......